Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Holidays & Birthdays

Man, what a dry spell! I guess it's time to start marketing the biz. At least I'm getting my running back to some regularity. Since I don't really have anything else to talk about, I'll mention shooting a little during the holidays and my son's 6th birthday just to shake the dust off.

Xmas had us up and down I95 a little too much (if you ask me). But the teenage cousin-in-law humored us by helping the young 'uns build a Lincoln Log fort. I think there may have been some money involved there, but I can't be certain.

And last weekend had us hosting the Star Wars birthday party. It's kind of difficult to be the ring-leader and photographer of the same event. But some of the shenanigans came out alright in the jpeg realm. And yes; I did have a hand in creating the R2-D2 cake, but my sister did most of the grunt work.

No comments: